Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hello.

        Hello. This is funplay1. I love to videogame. Not too much video game.. more like a little. But when I play the DS, Play Station, and Wii, I get sucked into a world of wonder. It takes 4 hours for me to snap into reality. Metroid dreams have taken my mind into a new demension.
  
  This blog is a metroid dream I have. See, I'm usually writing funny and witty stories at blogger, but this one may be intese. More emotions than a cat or a wolf engaging in a fantasy of talking. This is based of a videogame. I hope you like this blog!


                    Funplay1 claims no rights to Metroid Prime Trilogy and Super Smash Bros Brawl. All rights of videogames are to Nintendo. This is a fan website to Nintendo. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there fellow Metroids! General here! Since I am the Metroid ruler, and I am one of the best Metroids, I hope when you comment you will follow these rules!


1.) No swearing or cussing, we have some young recruits here!
2.) Please, don't be openly hating unless it is towards Space Pirates and other story related subjects.
3.) Do not ever press the big red button! If you press the button, our whole Metroid Database and training facilities EXPLODE O.O
4.) Never mess with Leria and Samus's feelings. Those girls are extra sensitive!

So.. follow these simple rules and I guarantee a long long life; for if you don't I will send random troops of Space Pirates to your direction and they will blow up your comment with laser beams. And after that, they will hack into your bank account and take all your money and stuff and eat it.. because they eat everything. They once ate one of my friend's ships. He was mad!



Thanks!

~funplay1/TuckerG